So G gave our dog a bath tonight. She won’t even look at him she’s so upset. She keeps crawling into my lap and laying on me. She hates bath days.
missworld23 tagged me in the 10 things that make me happy!
1. Cool fall days. I hate living inter desert on the sole purpose there are two seasons. Hot and cold.
2. Awesome hair color!
3. Puppy cuddles. Though our dog is the stinkiest of them all, she’s a cuddle monster.
4. Reading!!! I love love love reading anything and everything.
5. Peace and quit. I guess this goes along with the one above. Sitting in silence while reading a book and sipping warm coffee. Mmmm!!
6. My car! Everyone picks on me for having a scion xb but I love my little toaster on wheels.
7. The obvious my family! Everyone from my husband to my little bitty nieces and nephews! They are my rock! (Minus certain individuals)
8. Hiccups. I can’t explain it but I love getting hiccups.
9. Disney movies!!! I’m building up my collection! I can’t wait to have little turtle babies and watch movies with them.
10. Annnnddd anime!
I’m tagging Michelle! 💜 my app isn’t letting me tag people!
Something that really, really annoys me.
My job is constantly trying to strong arm people into doing what THEY (the company owners) think is right. “You need this kind of health insurance because it’s smarter.” What if it’s too expensive for the employees you pay peanuts to? “Well, it’s just smarter in the long run.”
I want to post the “(insert owners name)’s thoughts on health plans” a quick run down is “if you aren’t good at math you don’t understand health insurance so let us pick for you.”
Now their big thing is flu shots. They give free health shots to an employee plus spouse. No children. Aren’t the people that need them the most the elderly and children? (98% of the company is in the age range of 23-43) I told them I’m not going to get one because regardless if I get the shot or not I get the flu anyways. Why suffer from the aches and pains of the shot just to get the flu a week later.
“That’s impossible. The flu shot doesn’t give you the flu.” I didn’t say that. I said I get the flu anyways.
Reasons #2738 and #29837378 why I hate my job and can’t wait to start looking for a new one at the beginning of the year.
Ive been messing around on my phone for a few hours…. Didn’t realize my wifi was turned off 😒
Love my #purplehair !! Thank you so much @tatyana07
Oh my god. The people in my online classes are ridiculously idiotic, but nothing to the level of yours. This whole "being gay is trendy thing." How are people that stupid/ blind?
Oh my gosh! I have NO clue!! They all replied back to what I said to them and they all had excuses to defend themselves. I wanted to get nasty towards them but I need to keep it decent because I don’t want to get kicked out of the class. My husband and I are in the same class but different sections. No one in his class got offensive! They all stuck to the facts. Every semester I get people that cross the line with what they say. Not just cross it but sprint over it!
Ron Weasley gives free ice cream to kids. Harry Potter talks about the importance of feminism and gay rights. Hermione Granger is a UN Goodwill Ambassador for Women.
The heroes of my childhood became the heroes of my adulthood.
Forever planning company lunches.
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing
I really want a foot tattoo.